Shun Classic Blonde 9” Bread Knife, Blonde PakkaWood Handle, Full Tang VG-MAX Blade Purelast Measuring Spoons
- Made in Japan with a VG-MAX high carbon steel core and eye-catching Damascus cladding, the Shun Classic Blonde Bread Knife glides through baguettes and brioche alike.
- The beautifully modern, D-shaped, blonde PakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for both right and left-handed chefs.
- This knife is a baker or pastry chef's best friend in the kitchen. The “low-frequency” wave pattern of its design cleanly slices with light pressure. Never again crush, tear, and rip your bread apart with a serrated knife.
- Handcrafted in Japan, this kitchen knife is ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box. It’s balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling.
- Santoku, nakiri, boning, slicing, or steak – Shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, letting the edge do the work.