Chantal Tulip Teakettle, 1.8 Quart, Brushed Stainless Steel
- 1. 8-Quart capacity: equal to approximately 6 mugs of tea. We measure capacity from the base of the pour-spout – this is the functional capacity of the kettle. The large lid opening allows for easy cleaning. Chantal has created award-winning Teakettles with superior quality and impeccable design for over 35 years.
- Whistling kettle: durable stainless steel single-tone Whistle tells you when your water has boiled. Our Whistle is loud enough to get your attention from another room. You can flip the whistle up to pour and it will stay up and out of the way
- Brushed Stainless Steel body: Our heavy-gauge, food-safe brushed 18/8 stainless steel kettle won’t show fingerprint smudges. This makes it easier for keeping your kettle clean. Contrasting polished lid and spout make for a stand-out look.
- Ergonomic stay-cool handle: unique design with signature Chantal styling; air pockets invented by Chantal founder, Heida Thurlow, dissipate heat transferred to handle. The phenolic grip stays cool and feels great in your hand.
- Quick, even boil: our kettles have a flat base for maximum contact with the burner. This provides for maximum heat conduction resulting in a quicker boil.
- Perfect on all stovetops: this Chantal stainless steel teakettle is perfect for all stove types, including magnetic induction. Our Tulip stainless steel kettle is so attractive you’ll want to leave it on your stovetop all of the time.