Emile Henry Bread Loaf Baker, Linen
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 5.12 x 4.72 inches|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials. Made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry proprietary HR ceramic (high resistance)
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. Shock resistant. For use in the oven up to 520 Degree; oven, broiler, and microwave safe. Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- DURABLE and SCRATCH RESISTANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. Our warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use Instructions.