Hestan Nanobond Open Skillet
Handcrafted in Italy from molecular titanium, NanoBond introduces the first true innovation to stainless steel in over 100 years. Thousands of nano layers of molecular titanium are bonded directly to stainless steel, creating a cooking surface four times harder than typical stainless. NanoBond’s surface is highly resistant to scratching, staining, salt pitting and is dishwasher safe. It also delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware, which means superior cooking performance. NanoBond withstands temperatures up to 1,050ºF, so you can always get the perfect sear for juicier meats. Chef-inspired details include the lighter weight, flared rims and French-style ergonomic handle. Thanks to the easy cleanability, NanoBond’s resilient shine gleams dish after dish, year after year. The perfect size to cook eggs in the morning or sear a small filet at night (or vice versa). All of our skillets offer 20% greater cooking surface than traditional skillets and a 1,050ºF heat tolerance.
• Flush rivets inside and out allow for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
• Ergonomic cast stainless steel handles are ideally weighted.
• Surface is highly scratch- and stain-resistant, and safe to use with metal utensils.
• Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring.
• Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050ºF.
• Dishwasher safe.
• Steel wool will not scratch the NanoBond surface.
8 ½ Skillet: 8 1/2 diam., 1 1/2 high; 1 lb. 9 oz.