Riedel Big O Wine Tumbler Syrah, Set of 2
In 2004, Maximilian Riedel grabbed the attention of the wine and tabletop industries with the introduction of his 'O' series, an innovative collection of stemless wine glasses. 'The 'O' glass has delighted many and outraged a few,' said Maximilian. 'People were quick to embrace a glass that offered all the enjoyment that Riedel is famous for yet was more casual, easy to use, wash and store and added a playful element to the wine and spirits experience.' Today, the 'O' collection has grown to include thirteen different glass designs including six varietally-specific wine glass shapes, a glass for sparkling wine, saké, spirits, water and even one for a martini. The success of 'O' is easy to understand: casual, contemporary and chic, perfect for those who crave elegant and uncomplicated designs that work for everyday use.
- The handy machine-made Syrah glass of the innovative glass collection big O attracts attention through its stemless design.
- This makes it less susceptible to glass breakage and easy to put into the dishwasher.
- Featuring the bowl shape of the vinum XL Syrah glass, which was introduced by Georg J. Riedel After a visit to the guigal family, this glass is designed to deliver the classic aromas of toast and black olives, which are typical for this wine.
- "Big O" Complements the popular ""O wine tumbler"" Glass Series for big, bold and concentrated wines.
- These glasses are ideal for everyday use and for every occasion.
- It is fun, feels good to hold, looks trendy and it works!
- All Riedel glasses are dishwasher safe.
- Capacity is 20.11 ounces
- Glass size: 3.78Lx3.78Wx4.65H (Inches)