Shun Classic Blonde 5 Piece Starter Knife Block Set; Chef’s, Utility, and Paring Knives with Honing Steel and Block; PakkaWood Handles, VG-MAX Blades , Large
- Three essential knives you need in your kitchen – 8” chef's, 6" utility, and 3. 5" paring – plus a honing steel in one sleek, convenient block.
- The beautifully modern, D-shaped, blonde PakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
- Add fine Japanese cutlery to your kitchen in three convenient sizes made to handle virtually any food prep task. These knives combine traditional Western styles with thin, hard, and razor-sharp Japanese steel.
- Handcrafted in Japan, these kitchen knives are ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box. They’re balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling.
- Santoku, nakiri, boning, slicing, or steak – Shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, letting the edge do the work.