Shun Classic Paring Knife, 3.5 inch VG-MAX Blade
- Versatile, precise, and sharp, Shun Classic Paring Knife is a must-have knife for every professional or household kitchen. This easy-to-use paring knife is made for skilled and beginner chefs.
- Pleasing to the eye, the Shun Classic Paring Knife features a D-shaped ebony PakkaWood handle and a bead-blasted blade to highlight the flowing pattern of layered steel.
- Small blade is ideal for precision work such as peeling, trimming, coring, slicing, chopping, decorating or dicing fruits or vegetables, making meal prep an enjoyable experience
- A prime example of Shun innovation and technology, the Classic Paring Knife uses high-performance steel for maximum edge retention and durability with proprietary VG-MAX core steel
- Ideal for hand-held use such as peeling or pitting, the Paring Knife performs well on cutting boards for chopping and dicing smaller foods, making meal prep for small dinners or big parties simple