Tovolo Silicone Potato masher w/ Stainless Steel Handle
- MASHING WITHOUT SCRATCHING: Silicone coating prevents scratches on your cookware. This means you can use it in stainless steel bowls, cast iron pans, and non-stick bakeware without worry. The curved wire design mashes your food to your desired texture without over-processing it.
- WHIP UP EXCITING DISHES: Mash potatoes, avocados, carrots, cauliflower, pumpkin, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, and other vegetables; alternatively, use the masher to mix ground meat with herbs, spices, and more. This tool will help you make applesauce, guacamole, baby food, and so much more.
- STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE: Stainless steel adds style and function to your kitchen utensils. The metal handle is durable and visually striking. The ergonomically shaped handle allows for a comfortable grip, making this kitchen tool perfect for mixing, folding, serving, spreading, scraping, and flipping.
- DURABLE SILICONE HEAD: BPA-free silicone is scratch-resistant, stain-resistant, and food-safe for the best possible kitchen tool. The soft-touch silicone will not scratch pans, making it a gentle and safe choice for nonstick and cast iron cookware. Silicone is heat resistant up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- DIMENSIONS & CARE: 10" L X 4.5" W X 2.75" H; BPA-free, dishwasher-safe, and food-safe. Head is heat-resistant up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit; made with silicone and stainless steel.