Wusthof Classic Trimming Knife, 2.75 inch
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 3 x 1 inches|
About this item
- WÜSTHOF CLASSIC SERIES – 2.75" Trimming Knife with full tang triple riveted synthetic polypropylene handles that resist fading, discoloration, heat and impact. The WÜSTHOF Classic Trimming Knife is designed for smaller jobs.
- PRECISION FORGED – WÜSTHOF's Classic Series Knives are forged from a single block of High Carbon Stainless Steel and tempered to 58-degree HRC. The Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention than previous models
- PARING KNIFE – The narrow curved blade enables the knife to move cleanly along the bones for clean cuts and is ideal for trimming fat from chicken.
- DURABLE – WÜSTHOF Cutlery is crafted to resist corrosion and dulling. This German made Kitchen Knife set Comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜSTHOF’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards